- Our Wines
- 2010 Sparkling Riesling
- 2016 Riesling
- 2012 Trevarrick Riesling - SOLD OUT
- 2014 Late Harvest Riesling
- 2016 Chardonnay (Lees Stirred)
- 2015 Gewurztraminer
- 2016 Rosé (Cabernet Malbec) -SOLD OUT
- 2014 Take Two (Shiraz/Cabernet)
- 2014 The Cabernets
- 2014 Basket Pressed Shiraz
- 2012 Trevarrick Cabernet Franc - SOLD OUT
- 2012 Trevarrick Shiraz - SOLD OUT
- Liqueur Muscat
This fortified wine is made in the same way that tawny port is made. It is a blend of different vintages all made from fruit growing on Skillogalee vineyards. These separate wines are fermented and fortified and left to age in oak puncheons (500L). The current blend is made from 1992 and 1993 vintages predominantly, with a little older material to contribute some aged, rancio character and some younger wine to give freshness and lift.
To name a wine with the prefix “liqueur” it must have at least 17% alcohol and 11% residual sugar. Our new release Muscat, like earlier blends, readily satisfies these criteria. It is bright, red/amber in colour with a light young sweet raisin nose. The palate shows nutty raisin apricot flavours, very full and sweet but not cloying. The finish is lingering – very smooth and liqueur like!
Around 2000 litres are made each year depending on the vintage.
Order online below or print out our order form and fax or post in your order.