Stunning Clare Valley Accommodation
Set amongst the wooded hills and vineyards, close to the Spring Gully Conservation Park in South Australia's Clare Valley, Skillogalee now boasts a selection of well-appointed, self-catering accommodation available for visitors.
If you are looking for a romantic luxury getaway or a family holiday, Skillogalee has something to suit you.
There are three alternatives, all within easy walking distance of Skillogalee Wines cellar door and restaurant...
5 Star - sleeps up to six with two king size rooms and one queen size room. Both king size beds can be split to twin king singles. Read more...
Skillogalee's Owl Cottage
4 star - sleeps up to six in two queen size and one twin room. Read more...
Skillogalee's Wren Cottage
4 star - sleeps up to four in one queen and one twin room. Read more...
- All three are fully furnished and equipped, all linen is provided.
- Generous provisions are included for full cooked country breakfasts.
- All are within easy access to the Riesling trail - bike hire can be arranged.
- Bathroom aids for the disabled or elderly are available on request.
- Family friendly - cots available on request.
Come and relax - indulge yourself - in the peaceful tranquillity of this most picturesque part of the Clare Valley. Only 135km from the heart of Adelaide, South Australia.